Friday, January 15, 2010

Praise the Lord

Greetings from Sunny Florida! Well at least it is supposed to be sunny and warm. I have been doing alot of driving this past week. I went to Tampa, Ocala, Davenport, Orlanda, St Petersburg and then back to Tampa. The people of the churches have been a blessing to me. I went to church visitation with Central Baptist Church in Ocala, FL and praise the Lord someone received Christ  her Saviour. I went with Bro. Miklan and he did a excellent job of presenting the Gospel. I appreciate when the Lord lets me be there when He saves someone. It is a blessing. Please pray that God will work in my Phone Calls to pastors. God has allowed me to book seven meetings since my last posting. Indeed God is good.

1 comment:

  1. Amen on the soul-winning and meetings! What a blessing it is to see the Lord working.

    ReplyDelete