Saturday, January 23, 2010

Great Trip To Florida






Great Two Weeks of Deputation Work in Florida

God allowed me to be in several churches in the Tampa Bay area. This was my first trip out on deputation. I enjoyed meeting new people and presenting my ministry in five different churches. I did however find out that I need to ALWAYS have toll money in the car. I was traveling on the Florida Turnpike with about five dollars in change. I hit two tolls for $1.25 and one toll for $2.50 which meant I was $.50 short so I had to pull to the side of the road and clean my car. I did find the money Praise the Lord! I is great to know that the Lord provides even the small needs I have. There is no problem too small or too big. These are some of the churches I was in while in Florida. The pastors were a blessing. Please pray as I travel today to North Alabama for a Missions Conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment