Saturday, January 30, 2010

2900 miles in January

The Lord has blessed me in January! I have traveled Alabama, Georgia, and Florida. I have had a great time while on deputation! Everyone has been an encouragment toward me. The Lord has taught me already it is all Him and none of me. Though the preaching of Bro. Camelleri of Rockchester NY brought it to my attention that God uses people with limitations. Moses, David, Paul, Jacob, and Ruth are just to name a few. In order to be used greatly of God you have to have limitations. You notice the Lord never argued with Moses. The Lord knew Moses' limitations before He called Moses. I believe that is why God used Him in such a great way. The Lord is greater than my limitations! Please pray with me that will fill up my calender for the next couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment