Friday, January 8, 2010

Living by Faith or Fear

I hit the ground running on January 1. It has been busy since I started Full time deputation. I spent Sunday Morning at Grace Baptist in Auburn and Heritage Baptist in Opelika AL that night.
Both churches where a blessing to me. Bro. Jones of Heritage Baptist preached a sermon on living in faith not fear. His preaching helped me because I am starting full time deputation and I need to live by faith. It is easy to talk about living by Faith but it is more difficult to live by faith. Twelve spies went into Canaan but ten lived by fear and two lived by faith. Which one am I going to be ? If you want to do something great for God like Caleb and Joseph you must live in faith.
It is cold out side right now it is only 35 degrees so I am happy I am going down to Florida for a couple of weeks. I am excited to be on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment