Tuesday, January 4, 2011

On the Road Again!

Peter & Titus Slavy
My Twin Nephews
Well, praise the Lord, it's 2011!  I have been at home for the past three weeks for a minor medical issue and the Christmas holidays.  It was a great time to be there for my twin nephew's first Christmas.  Peter and Titus Slavy were born on July 27, 2010 so they did not comprehend how much joy it was at Christmas :), but just wait 'till next year!  Of course, I bought them noise-making toys for Christmas.  I knew that would thrill my sister and brother-in-law.  By the way, you can see all about them on their website by clicking HERE!

Today, it is back on the deputation trail.  I'm on the road for a meeting with Dr. Clay McNeese at Emmorton Baptist Church in Bel Air, MD.  That is a long drive!  Then, it is on to other meetings in Virginia, Mississippi and Tennessee during the month of January.

Pray for some great meetings, and that churches will feel led to invest in the ministry of reaching Brazil for the cause of Jesus Christ.  It is 2011 and the world is still lost.  We must give ourselves to reaching the world before He comes!

1 comment:

  1. Those are some cute babies! (Of course, I might be a little biased). Son, we are praying for you. Thank you for your faithfulness in following the call of God on your life.

    ReplyDelete