Friday, January 14, 2011

Back to the Sunny South!

My Snow Covered Van
CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICS
Wow!  What a week it has been!  I am very grateful to have been in two wonderful churches in Maryland. However, the snowy weather was more than this southern boy is used to.  I have never seen so much snow.  Of course, the friendly folk laughed at my concern.  It was something they are used to.

After leaving Hunt Valley, I had the privilege of being with the wonderful people at Emmorton Baptist Church in Bel Air, MD.  Pastor Clay McNeese and his family were a blessing.  Brother McNeese used to paster my home church in Columbus, GA.  He laid a solid foundation for the work there.  The Lord has greatly used him in the past years in Maryland.  The church is a church that has a heart for the Lord.  I am grateful for the opportunity to have been there.

I am also grateful to be headed South again!  The cold and snow is not my kind of weather.  Thank the Lord that He has called me to the hot climate of Brazil!  No snow there, and that is fine with me. :-)

Thank the Lord for a new supporting church.  Pastor Stephen Curry of Oakside Baptist in LaGrange, Georgia called me a couple days ago.  Thank the Lord for this fine church and their support.

The upcoming weeks will be spent in Mississippi.  Pray for me as I travel.  Pray that this will be a great trip of increased support.

No comments:

Post a Comment