Thursday, December 10, 2009

God has allowed me to be in several churches





God has allowed me to be in several churches before I start full time in January. I was able to be at Global Vision Baptist in Mt Juliet TN and then Calvary Baptist in Eatonton GA. I appreciate the people of God being willing to pray for the ministry God has given me. The Pastors and their people have been an encouragement to me. The Lord provided the meetings for me. It is a blessing to see God take care of me and my needs. When a need comes up I get excited now to see how God is going to supply. My sister and brother-in-law surprised the whole family when they told us they were pregnant. I am really excited about being an uncle! My parents are more excited about being grandparents. I went to the Vision Conference of my church last night. The church has a plan to reach the city for Christ. The churches motto this year is Mission: Earth 2010, One + One = Two. Each member of Lighthouse is supposed to reach and disciple one in 2010 which would double the church next year. It is a privilege to be a member of a church that has a Vision to reach their city and the world! Also, My first prayer letter goes out Friday, if you could like to receive one please e-mail me your address and/or e-mail address I can send it to either.

No comments:

Post a Comment