Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Time!

I have been busy the past couple of weeks. Christmas time is here. I feel that sometimes we get so busy this time of year we forget what Christmas is all about. I enjoy the parties, music, and giving gifts but we need just to take time to thank God for His gift (Jesus). I wish I could have seen it, the time when almighty God can to be born to die for man. All I can say is to GOD be the glory. My pastor has been teaching on worship and knowing who God is. Christmas time is a great time to praise God...God is Wonderful, Prince Of Peace, Emmanuel, Christ, Messiah, Everlasting One, Father, The Beginning and the End, Creator, All Knowing, The God of my Salvation, Shepherd, and the list can go on and on. God is great and deserves our praise and thanksgiving this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment