Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Everything is going well!

Well this week has been full of surprises and excitement! God has really been doing a work in providing for my needs. God recently gave me the blessing to be at my home church this past Sunday morning. It was good to be there. I miss going to Lighthouse. I was able to teach a Sunday school class to the 4th and 5th graders. I taught on three this Christ wants us to do. It was such a great blessing to be at Lighthouse. The Lord is working I now have 73 meetings this year. The Lord is keeping be busy. Please pray the I will start receiving support from some of these churches. I am going to be in Ft Payne Al tonight and Atlanta on Sunday. The only openings I have open is April 4 (Easter) until May. All the Wednesdays are scheduled.

No comments:

Post a Comment